20 Great Sociology And Education Dissertation Ideas
The sociological studies encompass a large group of interdisciplinary areas. One of them is sociology and education. This branch evaluates the impact of social changes on the development of educational institutions and systems or vice versa. If the society changes, it necessitates changes in every branches of life, including education. And if the education system has a breakthrough, it consequently changes the society by providing better-educated people. This is a lengthy process, which often takes generations to pass, but research can closely estimate the course of such changes.t
However, tuition itself is not the only objective of modern education system. Modern school is also meant to be an institution that takes care of children, prevents them from stepping onto the wrong path, or rehabilitating the marginalized ones. So, that is where sociology meets education. Changes in one branch drastically change the other, and sometimes we can’t even determine the initial source of influence. So, here are some hot sociology and education dissertation ideas.t
- The differences in social behavior and educational progress of students studying in a class, in a small group and individually.
- Modern sociological changes and their influence over the educational system.
- Technological and cybernetic augmentation – possible social consequences and equality problems in education.
- Stress as an influence factor on education: how to manage it.
- Reinventing the past: application of a pair-based education system and its impact on progress and social integration of individuals.
- Religion and education: social basis of smoothing out inter-faith conflicts.
- Social inequality in education: how to make education more accessible.
- The impact of fine arts education on society.
- Illiteracy and the ways to overcome it.
- The effect of scholarship policies on society stratification.
- The social basis of the popularity of different specialties.
- The consequences of not having an education in modern society.
- Theology as a science and its social impact in the Middle Eastern countries.
- The social effects of the increased availability of education in the XX-XXI century.
- The social and educational differences in Western countries compared to post-Soviet Union territory.
- Missionaries and volunteers in African countries: their social impact.
- The impact of decreased literacy and education of people in 1900-1950s on the course of WWII.
- Influence of racial identity on social behavior in high school.
- The Internet as a method of socialization and its impact on modern education.
- The future of education – social basis and scientific background.